Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Is there an existing Working/Non-working rom list?

<<

RallyMK1

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:26 am

Is there an existing Working/Non-working rom list?

I've been testing out NesterJ, and I've found a few games that haven't worked with it: Metal Gear, ExciteBike, Dr.Mario (playable actually, only has garbled images around the playing field), Track & Field, and there were a couple others, but I'm at work right now and I can't remember.
Also, what runs and doesn't with the MAME emulator?
<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:13 am

i have just made a list on psp-hacks.. let me see if i can find it and bring it back here..
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:46 pm

Re: Is there an existing Working/Non-working rom list?

RallyMK1 wrote:I've been testing out NesterJ, and I've found a few games that haven't worked with it: Metal Gear, ExciteBike, Dr.Mario (playable actually, only has garbled images around the playing field), Track & Field, and there were a couple others, but I'm at work right now and I can't remember.
Also, what runs and doesn't with the MAME emulator?

lol, the thing is, i cant really check most of my games on NesterJ. Cause going through 960 of em is alot! lol :shock: But i have to admit, out of 960, it appears (just estimating) that half the games doesnt seem to work.
<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:26 am

I just tried bunch of games...

Mostly PACKS don't work, the ones that are XXX in 1 game packs.. they don't work.. :(

Secondly, Tetris didn't work, or any other tetrises for that matter, only the hacked ones work.

Well, we are planning to set up a database of games that work/don't work, so please be patient.
<<

Desuka

Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:30 pm

Tetris works fine for me... and I DLed it in a pack of 1000 or so roms. Maybe it's a hacked version? I dunno.

The only game I have seen so far that doesn't work is Mach Rider. The plays, but the screen is really weird (it's like 3 screens are overlapping)
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:38 pm

Whoa this is old topic.Anyways Im gonna have to dis agree with u.Mach rider, the screen is fine.Well for me.U should get a good game of it.Its pretty good for me.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew